Starting a new romantic relationship or the search for a true love can add excitement to your life; the kind of thrill you get when you put your nose in the center of a freshly cut rose, taking in the wonderful aroma.
Or perhaps opening up a beautifully wrapped package from someone special and getting the “gift” you’ve always wanted.
Amazing sensations go through your whole body. But we must remember not to get caught up in these wonderful feelings and forget that a successful relationship takes some work.
Here are some suggestions when embarking on a new romantic relationship or when in search for a true love be it online or off line.
- Keep it fresh – Every date, every moment shared together, and every activity you participate in with that special someone should evolve around a fresh and creative idea.
- Leave your baggage at the door – Your partner in your new romantic relationship will sure be to tire of constantly hearing all the details of your last disastrous relationship. Limited this conservation to the the wonderful “future” or the “fantastic” here and now.
- Dress to impress – Yes – We know pumps and ties on dates are great – But, sweatpants and dirty sneakers are not the best for a date.
- Forgive and forget – Forgive him or her if they forget your first month’s anniversary or that you don’t like artificial sweetener in your coffee. Expect little and sometimes you get more than you thought possible. Expect too much and we only set ourselves up for disappointment. Forgive their trivial shortcomings and move on. Don’t forget – We are only human and therefore make mistakes.
- Some good things must come to an end – You can’t expect every new relationship to end in “wedded bliss”. If you truly believe there is someone out there for you, give yourself a break and move on. If the relationship turns stale, in the end it is sometimes in your best interest to head in another direction. Not all broken relationships can be mended; so don’t go “crazy” trying to fix every defect in a relationship.
Truly successful romantic healthy relationships are possible. You need to stay true to yourself and do your own part wholeheartedly although getting there may be a long road – but once you are there it can be one of the most rewarding experiences . Looking at trying online dating, We Love Dates maybe were love could happen for you.